Saturday, October 24, 2015

The Last Witch Hunter



Warning: I am not sure I would consider my review of this film reliable.  That being said, you may want to rely on your own thoughts about it.  That is, I saw the movie in the theater, but it was not in a language I understood.  So, all I can tell you is that the film looked good.  I liken it to a modern day Conan the Barbarian.

   
The witches were not made to look like zombies, so you don’t have to worry about zombie exhaustion.  Instead, they went for the exorcist look.

If you’re up to seeing a (not so scary) film, yet you want to feel the spirit of Halloween, go see The Last Witch Hunter in the theater.  Otherwise, make it your 2nd DVD pick.

Starring: Vin Diesel, Rose Leslie, Elijah Wood, and Michael Caine

No comments:

Post a Comment