Saturday, December 5, 2015

CREED

Outstanding!  Creed – the perfect cast, soundtrack, and story collided.

Each of the film’s (seemingly) eclectic cast members executed his/her respective roles with precision.  As the film’s storyline delivered its staggering combinations of excitement, sorrow, and disappointment the film’s awesome soundtrack intensified every blow.

I left the movie theater wondering why I became so emotionally invested in this film.  Now, I know…It was GREAT!

Recommendation: See this film in the theater today.  If not, take it home as your 1st DVD pick, or move it to the top of your streaming queue.

Starring: Michael B. Jordan, Sylvester Stallone, Tessa Thompson, Phylicia Rashad, Tony Bellew, and Andre Ward

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your semi-recent visit to my blog. It's always nice to new face in the comments!

    Creed is not my cuppa but I appreciate that you're out here doing reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I was all rockied out after the 3rd film. For some reason, I took a chance on this movie and it paid off well.

    ReplyDelete