Friday, December 25, 2015

JOY



If Joy Mangano’s real life was anything like the film, I applaud you Ms. Mangano. Thank you for finding your voice and refusing to accept the reality that was presented to you.  You are indeed a dragon slayer; I do not understand how Tony Robbins could have missed telling this inspiring story. 

This movie will definitely go into my collection of inspirational films.    

Recommendation: See this film in the theater today.  If not, take it home as your 1st DVD pick, or move it to the top of your streaming queue.

Starring: Jennifer Lawrence, Diane Ladd, Dascha Polanco, Edgar Ramirez, Bradley Cooper, Robert De Niro, Robert De Niro, Elisabeth Röhm, Virginia Madsen

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you and yours a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ms. Hilary. I appreciate the well wish. And, I wish the same to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete